FLAVA D X LED Sweepstakes
FLAVA D X LED
We want to give you a chance to win BIG! Your purchase to FLAVA D this Saturday, 2/22/20 automatically enters you to win a prize pack of:
2 tickets to My LED USA 2020
2 tickets to a LED club show of your choice
Gather your LED Fam and see you at Bang Bang for Flava D!
*All fans who already purchased tickets are automatically entered
* NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER THIS CONTEST. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE CHANCES OF WINING. CONTEST IS ONLY OFFERED IN THE UNITED STATES. FLAVA D X LED Contest (“Contest”) begins at 8:00:00 a.m. Pacific Time (PT) on SATURDAY, FEBRUARY 22nd, 2020 and ends at 8:59:59 p.m. PT on WEDNESDAY, FEBRUARY 26th 2020 (the “Promotion Period”).* ALTERNATIVE ENTRY METHODS: You are also eligible to enter the Contest absent compliance with the above stipulations. To submit an entry by mail, legibly print on a 3” x 5” card: ‘FLAVA D X LED contest’; your full name; address; e-mail address; and daytime telephone number.
* WINNER SELECTION: Selection of winners will be conducted by random drawing from all eligible entries received during the Promotion Period and by the conclusion of the Promotion Period. Selections will take place throughout the promotion period.
* WINNERS LIST: A Winners List will be available to all participants by WEDNESDAY, FEBRUARY 26th, 2020. To receive a list of winners, please send a self addressed stamped envelope to: LED PRESENTS, 939 West Kalmia St, San Diego, CA 92101
* AGE OF ENTRY: Must be 21+ to win.
* GENERAL RULES AND REGULATIONS: By entering the Contest and/or accepting any prize, entrants agree that: they will waive any rights to claim ambiguity with these Rules. All entrants acknowledge that if they are chosen as the winner, certain of their personally identifying information may be disclosed to third parties at least as required by law including, without limitation, winner’s name on a “Winner’s List.” Winner may also be required to provide a copy of his/her valid state issued driver’s license, other government-issued photo identification card or U.S. Passport. The winner’s name will be kept on file for two (2) years after the end of the Contest. Decisions made by LED in relation to this Contest are final and binding in all matters, including, without limitation, interpretation of these Rules and the awarding of the Contests prizes, and cannot be appealed. By entering, entrants agree to release LED from any and all liability claims or actions of any kind whatsoever for injuries, death, damages or losses to persons and property which may be sustained in connection with the receipt, ownership, use or misuse of the prizes, or while preparing for, participating in, utilizing and/or traveling to any prize-related activity, including any indirect, incidental, consequential or punitive damages. LED expressly disclaims any responsibility or liability for injury, death or loss to any person or property relating to the delivery and/or subsequent use, malfunction, availability, and delay in delivery of the prize awarded. LED shall not be liable to winner or any other person for failure to supply the prizes or any part thereof, by reason of any acts of God, any action(s), regulation(s), order(s) or request(s) by any governmental or quasi-governmental entity (whether or not the action(s), regulations(s), order(s) or request(s) prove(s) to be invalid), equipment failure, terrorist acts, earthquake, war, fire, flood, explosion, unusually severe weather, hurricane, embargo, labor dispute or strike (whether legal or illegal), labor or material shortage, transportation interruption of any kind, work slow-down, civil disturbance, insurrection, riot, or any other cause beyond LED’s sole control. LED shall not be responsible for any cancellations, delays, diversions or substitutions or any act or omissions whatsoever by the air carrier(s), hotel(s), or other transportation companies or any other persons providing any of these services and accommodations to passengers including any results thereof such as changes in services or accommodations necessitated by the same. LED does not make any warranty, representation or guarantee, express or implied, in fact or in law, relative to the use of any prize including, without limitation, quality, merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. Further, no responsibilities are accepted for any additional expenses, omission, delays, re-routing or acts of any government or authority. LED reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify entrants who attempt to tamper with this Contest in any way. All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply. Additional restrictions may apply. The Internal Revenue Service requires Form 1099-MISC to be issued and filed for each recipient who received a prize/award if the annual aggregate is at least $600 or more. The Form 1099-MISC may be furnished to the recipient directly from LED. The recipient is responsible for any income tax liability and should consult his/her tax advisor for the proper tax treatment of this income on his/her tax return. Any attempt to deliberately damage the Contest or operation of the Contest is unlawful and subject to legal action by LED who may seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law.
* QUESTIONS: Any questions regarding the Contest should be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org